Affiliate Smarts
my journal of making money online through affiliate marketing



« Home | Today's FeedCount for The Dog Talk » | Driving Traffic to The Dog Talk » | Income Programs for The Dog Talk » | The Dog Talk's FeedCount » | Plugin Is Done » | WordPress Is Super! » | To Do List for My 1st Project » | Choose My 1st Topic » | Website or Weblog? » | Brainstorm Topic Ideas » 

13 June 2006 

Keyword Is All The Matter

I haven't really started to promote The Dog Talk as Google AdSense hasn't approved my application. I don't want to drive whole bunch traffice to The Dog Talk without putting Google AdSense on it.

I checked The Dog Talk's statistic today, surprisingly I actually had so many unique target visitors from Google Search. WOW! That's definitely the free target traffic, and it's effortless!

Some people were searching some information about dog training, they keyed in a specific word or phrases, and my weblog came out on the 1st page of their searching, in some case, my weblog was even on the 1st position.

So the lesson I have learned is that using keywords in the title and the content, can bring me a lot of free Google Search target visitors.

Olive

Automatic Social Bookmarking
socialize it

Smart Olive | The Dog Talk | Tahitian Noni | Network Marketing

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe to Affiliate Smarts


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo!
Add to My AOL

about me

my recommendation

    I highly recommend the following service/e-courses/blog

  • BlueHost
  • Beating Adwords
  • Inside The List
  • ProBlogger
  • Chitika eMiniMalls Secrets
  • Wordpress Videos


archives