Affiliate Smarts
my journal of making money online through affiliate marketing



« Home | Brainstorm Topic Ideas » | High Performance Affiliate Marketing » | The Super Affiliate Handbook » | Ready, Steady, Go! » | Stay Tuned » 

01 June 2006 

Website or Weblog?

I haven't finished my market research, haven't chosen my niche topic yet, but I have been thinking about instead of building a niche website, why not build a niche weblog?

Both Rosalind and Jeremy gave whole lot of details instruction about building money making websites in their ebooks, but they didn't mentioned too much about blogging. From my understanding, they treat blog as an assistant role, use it to attract free search engine traffic and keep your visitor interested in your website.

Well, my thought is, why bother to build a website while a blog can do more and can play the main role itself?

Olive

Automatic Social Bookmarking
socialize it

Smart Olive | The Dog Talk | Tahitian Noni | Network Marketing

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe to Affiliate Smarts


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo!
Add to My AOL

about me

my recommendation

    I highly recommend the following service/e-courses/blog

  • BlueHost
  • Beating Adwords
  • Inside The List
  • ProBlogger
  • Chitika eMiniMalls Secrets
  • Wordpress Videos


archives