Affiliate Smarts
my journal of making money online through affiliate marketing



« Home | High Performance Affiliate Marketing » | The Super Affiliate Handbook » | Ready, Steady, Go! » | Stay Tuned » 

31 May 2006 

Brainstorm Topic Ideas

The 1st step in affiliate business is to choose a topic, not just any topic, but my best nich topic, and this will lead me to what kind of products and/or service to sell in the future.

Man oh man, this isn't easy! Today I'm just going to make a list of topics in which I'm most interested:
  • Beauty - Skin Care, Make-Up, Spa, Medicure, Pedicure
  • Fashion - Shoes, Handbags, Lingerie, Women's Clothing, Jewelry
  • Craft - Sewing, Beading, Greeting Cards
  • Cooking, Dining Out
  • Books, Magazines
  • Movies
  • Travel
  • Bonsai
  • Dog Training
  • Salsa Dancing
I know this is not a long list, but those are things interest me, and I can talk about them a lot.

So I have my list ready now, I will need to do Market Research to see how popular those topics are, and that's gonna be my next task!

Olive

Automatic Social Bookmarking
socialize it

Smart Olive | The Dog Talk | Tahitian Noni | Network Marketing

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe to Affiliate Smarts


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo!
Add to My AOL

about me

my recommendation

    I highly recommend the following service/e-courses/blog

  • BlueHost
  • Beating Adwords
  • Inside The List
  • ProBlogger
  • Chitika eMiniMalls Secrets
  • Wordpress Videos


archives