Affiliate Smarts
my journal of making money online through affiliate marketing



« Home | Stay Tuned » 

28 May 2006 

Ready, Steady, Go!

Welcome to my new blog! Affiliate Smarts will be an online journal for me to record my affiliate marketing progress.

I'm not new to affiliate marketing, but I'm not good at it either. Well, actually, I was never serious about it. You know when you don't treat someone or something seriously, they for sure won't treat you seriously back. And that's why I've never made any decent money from whatever affiliate programes I ever joined.

My Google AdSense account got closed the other day (that's all my own stupid fault), affiliate marketing is the only thing left I wanna do online to make money. Without the Google AdSense revenue, I must make this affiliate marketing work!

Recently I got two great ebooks, Rosalind Gardner's The Super Affiliate Handbook and Jeremy Palmer's High Performance Affiliate Marketing. I decided to use both ebooks as a buleprint for my affiliate marketing career. I hope one day I can become a professional affiliate marketer, a super affiliate just like Rosalind Gardner and Jeremy Palmer.

Olive

Automatic Social Bookmarking
socialize it

Smart Olive | The Dog Talk | Tahitian Noni | Network Marketing

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe to Affiliate Smarts


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo!
Add to My AOL

about me

my recommendation

    I highly recommend the following service/e-courses/blog

  • BlueHost
  • Beating Adwords
  • Inside The List
  • ProBlogger
  • Chitika eMiniMalls Secrets
  • Wordpress Videos


Previous posts

archives