Affiliate Smarts
my journal of making money online through affiliate marketing



« Home | Choose My 1st Topic » | Website or Weblog? » | Brainstorm Topic Ideas » | High Performance Affiliate Marketing » | The Super Affiliate Handbook » | Ready, Steady, Go! » | Stay Tuned » 

03 June 2006 

To Do List for My 1st Project

So far every things are going slowly but smoothly.

Dog Lovers Community is the niche I want for my 1st affiliate project.

I spent hours this afternoon just to get a domain. Man oh man! Is that ever difficult! My top choice domains all got taken, and I had to settle with theDogTalk.com

I'm setting up my Weblog on WordPress, it's a free blogging software but users need to get their own hosting service, so I signed up with BlueHost.

BlueHost is recommended by WordPress and Brandon Hong (a WordPress guru), they do have pretty decent package.

So, I've got my domain and hosting account, I still have a lot of things need to do! I've made a list as follow, just to keep everything on track.

Step

To Do List

Date

1

set up WordPress basic functions

6/3

2

set up WordPress plugins functions

6/4 - 6/5

3

place affiliate programs

6/6 - 6/7

4

work on traffic programs

6/8 - 6/9

5

grand opening

6/10

6

keep working on affiliate and traffic

-

Post! Post! Post!

Stay tuned for the grand opening!

Olive

Automatic Social Bookmarking
socialize it

Smart Olive | The Dog Talk | Tahitian Noni | Network Marketing

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe to Affiliate Smarts


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo!
Add to My AOL

about me

my recommendation

    I highly recommend the following service/e-courses/blog

  • BlueHost
  • Beating Adwords
  • Inside The List
  • ProBlogger
  • Chitika eMiniMalls Secrets
  • Wordpress Videos


archives