Affiliate Smarts
my journal of making money online through affiliate marketing



« Home | Income Programs for The Dog Talk » | The Dog Talk's FeedCount » | Plugin Is Done » | WordPress Is Super! » | To Do List for My 1st Project » | Choose My 1st Topic » | Website or Weblog? » | Brainstorm Topic Ideas » | High Performance Affiliate Marketing » | The Super Affiliate Handbook » 

09 June 2006 

Driving Traffic to The Dog Talk

There are several ways to drive traffic to my weblog. I'm using the following 5 methods:
  1. submit to blog and rss feed directories
  2. ping
  3. submit articles
  4. press release
  5. forum posting
Submitting to blog and ress feed directories only need to do once, and I have submitted to at least 100 directories, it sould be ok for now.

As for ping, I have set up automatic ping at the WordPress to 52 ping sites, no need to worry about it. Don't we just love that set it and forget it!

So now I only have 3 things need to do regularly to drive traffic to The Dog Talk.

Olive

Automatic Social Bookmarking
socialize it

Smart Olive | The Dog Talk | Tahitian Noni | Network Marketing

Hey Olive, what exactly is rss feed? I've been hearing this a lot lately. I guess I shouls be submitting my blogs to one?

Post a Comment

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe to Affiliate Smarts


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo!
Add to My AOL

about me

my recommendation

    I highly recommend the following service/e-courses/blog

  • BlueHost
  • Beating Adwords
  • Inside The List
  • ProBlogger
  • Chitika eMiniMalls Secrets
  • Wordpress Videos


archives