Affiliate Smarts
my journal of making money online through affiliate marketing



« Home | The Dog Talk's FeedCount » | Plugin Is Done » | WordPress Is Super! » | To Do List for My 1st Project » | Choose My 1st Topic » | Website or Weblog? » | Brainstorm Topic Ideas » | High Performance Affiliate Marketing » | The Super Affiliate Handbook » | Ready, Steady, Go! » 

08 June 2006 

Income Programs for The Dog Talk

There are 3 types of income programs I can apply for The Dog Talk:

1) Pay Per Click
  • Google AdSense
  • Chitika

I have applied both programs, Chitika turned me down as The Dog Talk is too new to have enough content and traffic. I hope Google AdSense will approve my application soon!

2) Pay Per Sale

  • Tahitian Noni
  • Click Bank
  • Amazon
  • Commission Junction
  • Share A Sale

I'm not going to put any banner ad on The Dog Talk, banner ad doesn't work, they just waste your website or weblog space. I will write product review article to promote and presell the affiliate products.

3) Ad Space

I'm going to pass this type of income program for now.

Well, although I'm on schedule now, still have a lot of things need to do! I hope Google AdSense will approve my application before The Dog Talk's grand opening! Cross my fingers!

P.S.
Blogger was down today, that upset a lot of blogger users. Well, if you are using blog for business use, then pay for a good web hosting such as
BlueHost, and use WordPress!

Olive

Automatic Social Bookmarking
socialize it

Smart Olive | The Dog Talk | Tahitian Noni | Network Marketing

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe to Affiliate Smarts


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo!
Add to My AOL

about me

my recommendation

    I highly recommend the following service/e-courses/blog

  • BlueHost
  • Beating Adwords
  • Inside The List
  • ProBlogger
  • Chitika eMiniMalls Secrets
  • Wordpress Videos


archives