Affiliate Smarts
my journal of making money online through affiliate marketing



« Home | To Do List for My 1st Project » | Choose My 1st Topic » | Website or Weblog? » | Brainstorm Topic Ideas » | High Performance Affiliate Marketing » | The Super Affiliate Handbook » | Ready, Steady, Go! » | Stay Tuned » 

04 June 2006 

WordPress Is Super!

I stayed up a little late last night, tried to find a template (or as WordPress call "theme") for my new blog site The Dog Talk.

I coun'd find any template with doggy theme, so I chose a basic one, which has the simple clean look I want, it will do for now, If down the road I get tired of it, I will do more search, even get a paid template. (If you know any doggy theme template for WordPress 2.0 please drop me a line!)

Setting up a hosting account with BlueHost was quick and easy, didn't even take me 5 minutes. Getting WordPress under my domain is very simple and easy as well, by following Brandon Hong's (a WordPress guru) step-by-step instruction, the whole setting up process was very straightforward.

Although I'm using Blogger's free blogging service, I have to say WordPress is much better than Blogger, it has much much more powerful functions, and with "plugins" button, you can put even more stuff into it. WordPress is super!!!

So, I've set up the basic stuff, I'm on schedule according to my to do list, I'm very excited now and looking forward very much so to launch The Dog Talk officially on the June10th.

Oh, by the way, here is an invitation for all dog lovers, dog owners and dog owner wannabe.

--------oOo--------

Your Are Invited

The Dog Talk
Grand Opening

Date Saturday 10 June 2006
Time 8:00 AM PST
Place
www.thedogtalk.com

A Mystery Gift For Every Guest!

--------oOo--------

Olive

Automatic Social Bookmarking
socialize it

Smart Olive | The Dog Talk | Tahitian Noni | Network Marketing

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe to Affiliate Smarts


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo!
Add to My AOL

about me

my recommendation

    I highly recommend the following service/e-courses/blog

  • BlueHost
  • Beating Adwords
  • Inside The List
  • ProBlogger
  • Chitika eMiniMalls Secrets
  • Wordpress Videos


archives