Affiliate Smarts
my journal of making money online through affiliate marketing



« Home | WordPress Is Super! » | To Do List for My 1st Project » | Choose My 1st Topic » | Website or Weblog? » | Brainstorm Topic Ideas » | High Performance Affiliate Marketing » | The Super Affiliate Handbook » | Ready, Steady, Go! » | Stay Tuned » 

05 June 2006 

Plugin Is Done

I've quite a bit of achievement so far!
Some files have been installed into my WordPress Plugins, such as:
  • Google AdSense
  • Amazon Affiliate Program
  • Chitika Affilate Program
  • FeedBurner
  • Google Sitemap
  • Blogs of The Day
  • RSS NewsFeed

Well, if you are familiar with WordPress, you know I'm taking baby steps now to set things up.

If you are new to WordPress, I highly recommend Brandon Hong's WordPress Videos, it's a great course that guides you through the whole setting up process.

Please take a look at The Dog Talk, let me know what you think, and of course, stay tuned for the grand opening on Saturday 10 June!

Olive

Automatic Social Bookmarking
socialize it

Smart Olive | The Dog Talk | Tahitian Noni | Network Marketing

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe to Affiliate Smarts


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo!
Add to My AOL

about me

my recommendation

    I highly recommend the following service/e-courses/blog

  • BlueHost
  • Beating Adwords
  • Inside The List
  • ProBlogger
  • Chitika eMiniMalls Secrets
  • Wordpress Videos


archives