Affiliate Smarts
my journal of making money online through affiliate marketing



« Home | Driving Traffic to The Dog Talk » | Income Programs for The Dog Talk » | The Dog Talk's FeedCount » | Plugin Is Done » | WordPress Is Super! » | To Do List for My 1st Project » | Choose My 1st Topic » | Website or Weblog? » | Brainstorm Topic Ideas » | High Performance Affiliate Marketing » 

10 June 2006 

Today's FeedCount for The Dog Talk

I was so shock when I saw the FeedCount for The Dog Talk today! 49 readers!

I started The Dog Talk on Sunday June 4th, just 6 days, the FeedCount jump from 0 reader to 7, then 8, and now 49! WOW! I think submitting my feed to RSS feed directories does work!

Ashley posted a question yesterday about what RSS feed is, well, it's a automatic way to send/receive news or info. For example, if you add my feed to your "My Yahoo" page, you can see what new post I have just by checking your own "My Yahoo" page. Does this make sense? If you have several blogs you like to check everyday, just add their feed into your yahoo page, so, instead of going to each blog to see if they have new post, just check your yahoo page, it will show you all!

The Dog Talk is not quite done yet, well, 99% is ok now, the only thing missing is the Google AdSense. I hope they don't turn down my application again.

So far, I'm very happy with WordPress, I think The Dog Talk looks good. I add some code, so every link which brings my readers to other website will open up a new window. Is that cool?!

Next week, I will focus on driving traffic to The Dog Talk, also start doing product review on the blog. Hope Google AdSense let me set up an AdSense account soon.

Have a nice weekend everyone, come back next week to see what traffic tips I can share with you. Take care!

Olive

Automatic Social Bookmarking
socialize it

Smart Olive | The Dog Talk | Tahitian Noni | Network Marketing

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe to Affiliate Smarts


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo!
Add to My AOL

about me

my recommendation

    I highly recommend the following service/e-courses/blog

  • BlueHost
  • Beating Adwords
  • Inside The List
  • ProBlogger
  • Chitika eMiniMalls Secrets
  • Wordpress Videos


archives