Affiliate Smarts
my journal of making money online through affiliate marketing



« Home | Google AdSense Didn't Accept The Dog Talk » | Keyword Is All The Matter » | Today's FeedCount for The Dog Talk » | Driving Traffic to The Dog Talk » | Income Programs for The Dog Talk » | The Dog Talk's FeedCount » | Plugin Is Done » | WordPress Is Super! » | To Do List for My 1st Project » | Choose My 1st Topic » 

17 June 2006 

Progress of This Week

It's been quite a week! Busy busy busy!! See what I have done:
  1. Got Chitika's approval, so I put the eMiniMall ad on all my blogs.
  2. Put 2 oldest blogs Tahitian Noni and Network Marketing back on live, so now I have 5 blogs need to run (Affiliate Smarts, Network Marketing, Smart Olive, Tahitian Noni ans The Dog Talk). Yes, I wanna make money from blogging, of course the more the better!
  3. Trade links with several blogs and websites.
  4. Got some more plugins for The Dog Talk (WordPress blog). The more I use WordPress, the more I love it. Plugins give my blog more function and more power. WordPress is a must for any serious blogger!
  5. Selected several high quality and high pay out ClickBank e-products. All the programs I'm going to promote provide great advertising materials, that can make my life much easier!
  6. Submitted all my blogs to RSS Feed Directories, not manually, but with a little software called RSS Announcer (I got it as a free bonus from Sean Wu).
  7. Learn Tag and Ping from Sean Wu! This is the biggest achievement of the whole week! Yes, the course is a little bit expensive, but for the time I have saved on searching and the information about tagging, also all the bonus in the member area, well worth it!

As you can see on my sidebar, I've put up a "my recommendation" section. All those programs I have purchased and used, and I believe they will benefit you in a great way too, so take some time to check them out!

Next week, I'm going to put DataFeed info to The Dog Talk, it will be a whole new adventure then!

Ads by AdGenta.com

Olive

Automatic Social Bookmarking
socialize it

Smart Olive | The Dog Talk | Tahitian Noni | Network Marketing

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe to Affiliate Smarts


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo!
Add to My AOL

about me

my recommendation

    I highly recommend the following service/e-courses/blog

  • BlueHost
  • Beating Adwords
  • Inside The List
  • ProBlogger
  • Chitika eMiniMalls Secrets
  • Wordpress Videos


archives