Affiliate Smarts
my journal of making money online through affiliate marketing



« Home | How to Write an Effective Product Review » | Progress of This Week » | Google AdSense Didn't Accept The Dog Talk » | Keyword Is All The Matter » | Today's FeedCount for The Dog Talk » | Driving Traffic to The Dog Talk » | Income Programs for The Dog Talk » | The Dog Talk's FeedCount » | Plugin Is Done » | WordPress Is Super! » 

24 June 2006 

Progress and Thought of This Week

Besides kept posting on Smart Olive, The Dog Talk and Tahitian Noni, there wasn't that much progress this week actually.

I feel a little down somehow, well, Rome wasn't built in one day, to make decent income from blogging won't happen overnight either, but how long is it gonna take to make at least $1000 per month? Right now I have little cents every day here and there, it's not going to make me rich! Sometimes I just wonder what I'm doing, is blogging just totally waste my time?

Everyday I go to WAHM board, just see some blogging newbies there wanna start and make money from blog, well, it's easy and free to start, but how many can really make good money? I don't know and I don't care.

I will keep all my blogs running, I think blog is for long term, if after 6 to 12 months, they still don't generate good money, I will close them all. There is no point to spend time on something which just don't get result. I'm not blogging for fun, there are too much I can do in life for fun, blogging is business, blog just a tool for me to promote affiliate programs.

Next week, I will start advertising on Google Adwords, will see how it go then.

Ads by AdGenta.com

Technorati Tags : , , , , , ,

Olive

Automatic Social Bookmarking
socialize it

Smart Olive | The Dog Talk | Tahitian Noni | Network Marketing

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe to Affiliate Smarts


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo!
Add to My AOL

about me

my recommendation

    I highly recommend the following service/e-courses/blog

  • BlueHost
  • Beating Adwords
  • Inside The List
  • ProBlogger
  • Chitika eMiniMalls Secrets
  • Wordpress Videos


archives