Affiliate Smarts
my journal of making money online through affiliate marketing



« Home | Back To The Basic » | Progress and Thought of This Week » | How to Write an Effective Product Review » | Progress of This Week » | Google AdSense Didn't Accept The Dog Talk » | Keyword Is All The Matter » | Today's FeedCount for The Dog Talk » | Driving Traffic to The Dog Talk » | Income Programs for The Dog Talk » | The Dog Talk's FeedCount » 

27 June 2006 

OT: Surprising News

Robert (my loving husband) just phoned me this noon from Winnipeg. The company he is working for will pay my flight ticket and expenses, so I can be with Robert to finish his trip together. Which means I'll fly to Winnipeg this Thursday or Friday then come back next month around 20th.

I was so very surprised. I'm not that kind of person when someone calls and I'm ready to go. I really hate that idea actually, I like to have things well planed and I like to know things in advance so I can plan everything else accordingly. Now, I only have one day to get everything done, the biggest thing is our doggy son Charlie.

When I'm away from home, I don't like to work on internet, well, we do have a laptop and most hotels all have internet access, but I like to use my own computer at my own home office, so when I'm away I don't even bother to turn on our laptop. So the point here is, I probably won't work on my blogs and my affiliate business for the next month. Well, we'll see how things are going, I just got everything started, I don't want to kill them just because I have to be away for a month, I will do my best!

Olive

Automatic Social Bookmarking
socialize it

Smart Olive | The Dog Talk | Tahitian Noni | Network Marketing

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe to Affiliate Smarts


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo!
Add to My AOL

about me

my recommendation

    I highly recommend the following service/e-courses/blog

  • BlueHost
  • Beating Adwords
  • Inside The List
  • ProBlogger
  • Chitika eMiniMalls Secrets
  • Wordpress Videos


archives