Affiliate Smarts
my journal of making money online through affiliate marketing



« Home | Progress and Thought of This Week » | How to Write an Effective Product Review » | Progress of This Week » | Google AdSense Didn't Accept The Dog Talk » | Keyword Is All The Matter » | Today's FeedCount for The Dog Talk » | Driving Traffic to The Dog Talk » | Income Programs for The Dog Talk » | The Dog Talk's FeedCount » | Plugin Is Done » 

27 June 2006 

Back To The Basic

After a slow week, I'm about to do something for my online affiliate business. Just before putting up a Google AdWords ad, I have a second thought.

Well, both Smart Olive and The Dog Talk have good traffic everyday, although I do exactly the same thing to promote the blogs, both blogs' visitors are totally from different places. For The Dog Talk, almost 100% of visitors are from Google Search, as for Smart Olive, most visitors are from Blog Directories and some of them are from WAHM board.

While I have new visitors everyday for both my blogs is great, but it's also a problem, I have no return visitors. This is not a good sign at all.

In order to get the most out of my traffic, I need to build up my own list. So this week, I'm going to postpone my Google ad, and go back to work on the basic, hope I can get a lead capture page done this week, well, maybe by the end of next week.

Ads by AdGenta.com
Technorati Tags : , ,

Olive

Automatic Social Bookmarking
socialize it

Smart Olive | The Dog Talk | Tahitian Noni | Network Marketing

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe to Affiliate Smarts


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo!
Add to My AOL

about me

my recommendation

    I highly recommend the following service/e-courses/blog

  • BlueHost
  • Beating Adwords
  • Inside The List
  • ProBlogger
  • Chitika eMiniMalls Secrets
  • Wordpress Videos


archives